The Australian Syngas Association (ASA) is bringing together the Syngas industry players, their respective government representatives, service providers and other stakeholders from across the globe to its inaugural conference.
At this conference you will get a chance to hear firsthand from the industry experts about their development journey and the challenges ahead along with the government representatives’ insight, ambitions and planning in this area.
You should attend if you or your company:
- Have interest in new clean coal technology
- Operate in Coal, Oil and Gas, Energy or power generation
- Provide products or services to the above industries
- Currently or will potentially deal with policy and regulatory aspects of the above industries
- Are eager to see the changing face of energy mix and be a part of this change
The ASA strives to provide strong representation and education about the benefits of the synthetic gas industry to government and the community.
ASA’s role is to support the Syngas Industry in Australia by:
- Educating our Stakeholders about the benefits of Syngas for Australia’s energy independence
- Building strong community and stakeholder support for Syngas Industry’s social licence to operate; and
- Promoting a world-class regulatory environment
Full Conference Registration Member Rate: $650.00 + gst
Full Conference Non Member Rate: $715.00 + gst
You are entitled to receive the discounted member conference price point if you are an employee of one of the following organisations;
- Linc Energy
- Altona Energy
- Carbon Energy
- Ambre Energy
- Central Petroleum
- Liberty Resources
Click here to register for the conference