- Brisbane is the host destination for the Inaugural Australian Syngas Association Conference 2012.
- Brisbane is Australia’s fastest growing city and is rated the world’s sixth best business destination by the Economist Magazine.
- The seat of government and commerce in the state of Queensland, Brisbane has a population of 1.8 million.
- The gateway to the country’s most popular tourist region, Brisbane is serviced by world class domestic and international airports located just 20 minutes from the city centre. Brisbane International Airport operates 24/7 and has direct international flights each week.
- With an all year round idyllic climate, Brisbane is a dynamic, sophisticated and cosmopolitan city with a relaxed, friendly alfresco lifestyle
Sebel Deluxe King room only – $239.00
Sebel Premium includes buffet breakdast in Bistro Allure and one complimentary mimi bar item per day – $289.00
Note: Reservations are not confirmed until written confirmation is provided by LOUD events.
Stylish Brisbane accommodation located within walking distance of the Queen St Mall shopping precinct. Formerly known as the Carlton Crest, our refurbished Brisbane hotel is conveniently situated in the CBD close to:
- South Bank
- Eagle Street Pier
- Roma Street Station
- Brisbane Treasury Casino
- Brisbane Convention Centre
A unique Brisbane hotel featuring:
- 24-hour concierge
- fitness facilities
- in-room technology
- high-speed internet access
- wireless internet throughout (fees apply)